Kroger® Tussin DM Non-Drowsy Cough Suppressant & Expectorant
Compare to Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM active ingredients. Tussin Cough Syrup DM provides soothing action and targets the source of your cough. Dextromethorphan HBr 20 milligrams and Guaifenesin 200 milligrams provide powerful cough and chest congestion relief. This non-drowsy cough medicine is an effective way to loosen mucus and relieve minor throat and bronchial irritation that may occur with a cold. In peak cold season, trust Tussin Cough Syrup DM in pleasant wild cherry flavor to control your cough. The non-narcotic formula is reliable and effective at loosening and relieving your chest congestion and mucus. This cough syrup is alcohol and gluten free and non-narcotic. Dosage cup included. For ages 12 and over.
- Cough Suppressant: Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Expectorant: Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes for mucus relief and chest congestion relief
- Effective Relief: This reliable formula relieves cough, chest congestion and mucus
- Non-Drowsy: Control your cough without the drowsiness
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- See warnings label on packaging for more information
Directions: Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with product. This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10 milliliters every 4 hours. Children under 12 years: do not use.
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.