Nature Made Orange Lemon and Strawberry Adult Fish Oil Gummies
Get a taste for delicious heart-healthy omega 3s with Nature Made Fish Oil Gummies. Because quality matters, all Nature Made Fish Oil products come from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish. Look for the USP Verified Mark on our Nature Made products, which tells you that they have been independently verified for quality, purity and potency. Nature Made supports leading heart health experts who recommend consuming at least two servings of fatty fish per week. The omega 3s EPA and DHA in fish oil help support a healthy heart. Each serving (2 gummies) of this fish oil supplement provides 57 mg of total omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). Nature Made Fish Oil Gummies are a delicious omega 3 supplement for those who consume some seafood weekly, but want additional heart-healthy omega 3s. (1)Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, 2020
- HEART-HEALTHY OMEGA 3s: The omega 3s EPA and DHA found in fish oil help support a healthy heart.
- 75-DAY SUPPLY OF DELICIOUS GUMMIES: Each serving (2 gummies) provides 57 mg of heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). Adults chew 2 gummies daily. Comes in strawberry, lemon, and orange with other natural flavors.
- DEEP OCEAN FISH: Deep ocean fish naturally offer an abundance of healthy omega-3s. Nature Made Fish Oils come from wild caught, deep ocean water fish—not farm raised fish.
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made from carefully selected ingredients. No artificial flavors – natural fruit flavors. No synthetic dyes – colors derived from natural sources. No high fructose corn syrup. No artificial sweeteners. Gluten-free.
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED BRAND IN OMEGA 3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS AND USP VERIFIED(1): Because Nature Made is committed to quality and purity, this fish oil supplement is also USP Verified, an independent organization that tests for quality and purity.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Admi...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.