Snyder's of Hanover® Gluten Free Mini Pretzels
Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Mini Pretzels let you snack confidently. Our low-fat, gluten-free pretzels offer a satisfying alternative to wheat-based products, with all our famous crunch and delicious flavor in a bite-size snack. Snyder's is proud to offer gluten-free snacks to the millions of people living with celiac disease or following a gluten-free lifestyle. You can count on all the great snacking you'd expect from America's pretzel bakery. Snyder's has been at it since 1909 - that's how we perfected that one-of-a-kind flavor and crunch. It's no wonder our snacks have been shared across tables, between generations, from one end of the country to the other - making us America's favorite pretzel brand. There's nothing like Snyder's Mini Pretzels paired with hummus, cheese, or your favorite dip for an easy and delicious gluten-free snack. Snyder's is also a proud partner of the Celiac Disease Foundation. With an 8-ounce bag, it's easy to feed your cravings with Snyder's gluten-free pretzels. Go ahead, make some noise!
- GLUTEN-FREE PRETZELS: Our Certified Gluten-Free pretzels offer a delicious alternative to wheat-based snacks
- NO DAIRY, EGGS OR MILK: Pretzels made without dairy, eggs or milk provide a tasty, low-fat snack that everyone will love - even if they're not following a gluten-free diet
- PRETZEL RECIPES: Minis are great as chocolate-covered pretzels or used in trail mix with dried fruits and nuts
- SCHOOL SNACK: Our pretzels are made in a facility that doesn't process peanuts, so they're safe for nut-free schools
- MINI SIZE: Small size is fun to eat
- SHAREABLE BAG OF PRETZELS: At a generous 8 ounces, you can share your bag with family and friends
CORNSTARCH, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, PALM OIL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE, DEXTROSE, SALT, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORNSTARCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, YEAST, CITRIC ACID, SODA.
Undeclared Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Poppy Seeds and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Molluscs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...