Staub Cast Iron 3.75-qt Essential French Oven with Lilly Lid - Dark Blue
Staub cast iron cocottes are the top choice for professional chefs and home cooks alike. Rooted in French culinary heritage, this iconic cookware beautifully transitions from the oven to the table.
The new Staub Essential French Oven with Lilly Lid adds elegance to your table. The lid features the same striking fleur-de-lis, heart, and flower motif of the popular Lilly trivet. The debossed design has an appealing HI/LO effect thanks to the gorgeous Majolica enameling, a special, three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth.
This chic lid features Staub's curved self-basting spikes - the innovative Chistera-drop structure - that create that create continuous condensation for flavor-enhanced food.
With its exquisite craftsmanship and durable design, this collectible cast iron piece compliments the current Staub assortment and can be lovingly passed down from generation to generation.
- Lid's self-basting Chistera spikes create continuous condensation for flavor-enhanced food
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Colorful enamel finish will not chip, crack or rust
- Vivid three-step Majolica enameling imbues color with brilliance and depth
- Easy-to-grip handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Dishwasher safe / Oven safe up to 500F
- Made in France