The Right To Shower Dignity Charcoal + Cotton Blossom Body Wash
Restore, detoxify and rebalance your skin with The Right to Shower Dignity Body Wash. A blend of charcoal and cotton blossom, along with sea salt, clay and a touch of white birch create a complex fragrance that invigorates the nose and uplifts the spirits. Our body soap is crafted to be fair and wholesome with a nourishing paraben, alcohol, and sulfate free formula. It can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash.
- The Right To Shower Dignity Body Wash helps bring mobile showers and dignity to people living on the streets
- This sulfate free body wash is crafted to be fair, wholesome and good for all with a soothing paraben and phthalate free formula
- A sulfate free body wash with head-to-toe cleansers that can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash, by everyone from head to toe
- The Right To Shower Body Wash is made in the USA with local and imported ingredients, such as sustainably sourced certified Organic Aloe Vera
- Our products can only be good if they are good for all - this vegan soap is not tested on animals, and packaged in a 100% recycled plastic bottle
- Let our moisturizing body wash uplift your body and mind with the scent of charcoal and cotton blossom, leaving your skin feeling renewed and refreshed