Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Shells Casserole
Made in a single pot and ready in minutes, this easy recipe features cheesy, creamy pasta shells paired deliciously with rotisserie chicken and fresh parsley.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces medium shells pasta
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to serve
- In Instant Pot, combine pasta and water. Close lid and change valve to sealing. Pressure cook on high 2 minutes. Allow to naturally release 5 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Add cream of chicken soup, cheese and chicken. Stir until combined and heated through.
- Serve with fresh parsley. Refrigerate leftovers.