Kimchi Nori and Tuna Balls
Spice up your party with these simple yet tasty rice balls!
Serves: 26Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 nori seaweed (in sheets)
- 1 package (2.6 oz.) Albacore tuna in water
- 1 cup kimchi, chopped
- 4 cups sushi or arborio rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place nori in plastic bag and crush sheets. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together tuna and kimchi; drain excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine rice, kimchi, tuna, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Oil hands and form mixture into 1½” balls.
- Roll balls over crushed seaweed.