Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Creamy low-fat yogurt, sweet frozen strawberries, reduced-fat cream cheese and graham crackers are blended into this satisfying smoothie. Who says you can't have your cheesecake and maintain that waistline at the same time?
Serves: 1Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic® Frozen Strawberries, chopped
- 1 ounce Kroger® 33% Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic® Low-Fat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1⁄2 cup almond or soy milk
- 2 graham crackers, crumbled
- Place all the ingredients (except for 1 tablespoon crumbled crackers) into your blender.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with the reserved graham cracker crumbs. Add a frozen strawberries, if desired, and enjoy!