Teriyaki Salmon Dip with Lentil Chips
Watch guests return to the appetizer buffet to scoop up more of this dip. It’s a riff on the popular flavor combination of fresh-grilled teriyaki salmon.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, divided
- 1 package (4 oz.) Private Selection™ Traditional Wild Alaskan Sockeye Alderwood Smoked Salmon, flaked into pieces
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely grated
- Lentil puffs or blue corn chips
- In medium bowl, stir cream cheese with wooden spoon or with electric mixer 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce, cream and sesame oil until smooth.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons green onion for garnish.
- Stir in remaining green onions, salmon and gingerroot just until blended.
- Spoon into serving dish. Garnish with remaining green onion.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with lentil chips.