Christmas Ornament Party Favors
Created by: Emily Buys, Clever Housewife
Holiday parties are my favorite kind of parties. I cherish inviting people into my home to see decorations and share favorite holiday recipes. We turn up the Christmas music, have lots of laughs, and then I send my loved ones on their way.
Because Christmas is all about giving, send any guests on their way with adorable Christmas ornament party favors. The cute Snowman and Santa Claus ornaments can adorn your Christmas tree until it’s time for your guests to leave.
Things You'll Need:
- Fillable plastic ornaments
- Red M&M’s or other red candies
- Miniature marshmallows
- Black sparkly ribbon
- Soda can tabs
- Black sharpie
- Orange paper
- Hot glue
- Open the ornaments and fill half with mini marshmallows, and the other half with red candies.
- Replace top of ornament and begin to decorate. For the marshmallow-filled ornaments, use a black Sharpie to make eyes and mouth. Hot glue an orange carrot nose in place.
- For the Santa ornaments, hot glue a black ribbon around the center of the ornament, then glue a soda can tab in the center of the ribbon/belt.
- Hang on your tree or place ornaments in a basket until your guests are ready for them!