Gift Card and Candy Bar Bouquet
Created by: Nicole Leggio, Cooking for Keeps
Almost everyone on your gift list will love this bouquet filled with different types of candy and Gift Cards. Follow these step-by-step instructions for a super-easy, pretty way to present your bouquet for Valentine's Day!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium- to large-sized candy bars
- 3-4 mini candy bars
- 2-3 Gift Cards
- 1 Mason jar
- Candy to fill the jar
- 1 small floral foam ball
- Red or white tissue paper
- Lollipop sticks
- Cellophane tape
- Pretty ribbon
- Cut the foam to fit inside the top of the Mason jar and wrap the foam with tissue paper.
- Use tape to secure sticks to the backs of the candy bars and Gift Cards.
- Fill the Mason jar halfway with candy and place tissue-wrapped foam on top of the candy so that it lines up with the top of the jar.
- Starting from the back, poke the sticks through the foam to secure them. For the smaller candy bars and gift cards, you’ll probably have to cut the sticks so each layer is a little bit shorter than the last – you want to be able to see all the candy and stagger each layer.
- Tie with pretty ribbon and make a fancy bow so the majority of the ribbon covers the sticks, tissue paper and foam ball.