14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend Washington Red Wine
Like the wild horses of eastern Washington, our 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend wine boasts a fierce and unforgettable presence. With tantalizing aroma of cherry, red currant, and tea, each sip reveals this red blend's complex layers, perfectly balanced by refined tannins and subtle notes of baking spice. 14 Hands Hot To Trot Red Blend predominantly features Merlot, skillfully blended with Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon to create a deliciously complex bottle of wine. Pair this bold red blend with your favorite BBQ pork, grilled portabella mushrooms, lasagna, or hearty cheeses. Whether sharing a glass with friends or enjoying a quiet dinner, 14 Hands Hot to Trot Red Blend Wine adds an adventurous flair to any occasion.
- One 750 ml bottle of 14 Hands Hot to Trot Columbia Valley Smooth Red Blend Wine
- Flavors of cherry pie, ripe berries and plums with subtle notes of baking spice
- Pair this 14 Hands red blend wine with BBQ pork, grilled portabella mushrooms, lasagna and hearty cheeses
- This Hot to Trot red blend wine adds bold flavor to dinner or drinks with friends
- Serve Hot to Trot Red Blend Wine at room temperature, and experience the unbridled spirit of wild horses in every sip
- Medium bodied, slightly dry red wine crafted from Merlot, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.73(22)5(16)4(6)3(0)2(0)1(0)