Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Relief Body Balm helps soothe baby's dry, itchy skin with long-lasting moisture. Similar to the white vernix coating, Aveeno Eczema Therapy Balm forms a protective barrier to strengthen the skin by sealing in moisture, ultimately keeping impurities out. Gentle enough for daily use on sensitive skin, hypoallergenic baby eczema balm combines Triple Oat Complex, soothing moisturizers with antioxidant & prebiotic properties, Lipids including Ceramides, key components to build baby's skin barrier, & Glycerin, which helps attract water to smooth the skin's surface & offers skin restoring & prebiotic properties, for effective baby eczema relief. Clinically proven Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Balm moisturizes to relieve & help prevent dry, itchy skin & has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval. Moisturizing face & body balm recommended by pediatricians & dermatologists is steroid, fragrance, paraben, phthalate & phenoxyethanol free. An independent clinical has shown Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Balm is suitable to use on newborn's skin as early as the second day of life, before the onset of rashes and dryness.
- Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm to help soothe your baby's dry, itchy skin due to eczema
- Body balm with Triple Oat Complex, Ceramides & Glycerin helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier
- In first 2 months, support newborn skin by applying the balm before onset of rashes & dryness
- Balm forms a protective barrier to strengthen skin by sealing in moisture, keeping impurities out
- This hypoallergenic body balm has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.