Hover to Zoom
4 ctUPC: 0001111018180
Located in PRODUCE
Avocados are a nutrient-dense fresh produce food. Avocados are a healthy food that provide unsaturated “good” fats and almost 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients including Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C. Ripe avocados should yield to gentle pressure without leaving indentations or feeling mushy. Enjoy an avocado in tacos, burritos, healthy snacks or a fresh salad.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar, and sodium free
- Avocados are great for using in healthy snacks, power bowls, avocado dressing, salads and fresh guacamole
- A cholesterol free fruit that contains almost 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients including Vitamin E, Vitamin K, and Vitamin C
- Ripe avocados will have dark green to nearly black skin color, a bumpy texture and should yield to gentle pressure without leaving indentations
- Fresh fruit produce with a creamy texture and mild flavor
OptUP® Nutrition Rating
servings per container
Serving size0.25avocado (50 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily value*
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...