Barilla Blue Box Cellentani Non-GMO Certified & Kosher Pasta
Barilla Cellentani pasta is as fun to look at as it is to eat. With its tubular center and ridged surface, Cellentani pasta is perfect for a hearty pasta meal, capturing every drop of your favorite pasta sauce and trapping vegetables, meat or fish in every delicious forkful. Barilla Cellentani pasta is also a favorite for cold pasta salads and casseroles. Barilla Cellentani pasta is made with non-GMO ingredients.
At Barilla, we're passionate about pasta. After all, we have been pasta makers since 1877. Our uncompromising quality has been trusted for generations. As an Italian family-owned food company, Barilla is synonymous with high quality pasta that cooks to perfection every time. Our cellentani pasta is made from the finest durum wheat and is non-GMO verified, peanut-free and suitable for a vegan or vegetarian diet. Perfect for pairing with your favorite pasta sauce.
Get inspired with Barilla! Enjoy the full range of Barilla pasta and pasta sauces, including Barilla Ready Pasta, Barilla Protein+ pasta, Barilla Whole Grain pasta, Barilla Veggie pasta and Barilla Gluten Free pasta.
- CELLENTANI PASTA: Cellentani is a delightful corkscrew-shaped pasta with a tubular center and ridged surface to capture every drop of your favorite pasta sauce
- BARILLA PASTA: Made with 100% durum wheat and water to deliver great taste and "al dente" texture every time
- CREATE DELICIOUS PASTA MEALS: Cellentani pasta is a perfect choice for a pasta salad, or paired with light tomato pasta sauces (with or without finely diced vegetables), dairy-based pasta sauces, or oil-based pasta sauces
- COOKS TO PERFECTION EVERY TIME: Perfect pasta in 11-12 minutes
- NON-GMO & KOSHER CERTIFIED PASTA: Barilla Cellentani pasta is crafted with the highest quality Non-GMO ingredients and is kosher certified
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Wheat Flour, Vitamins/Minerals: Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...