Barilla Chickpea Rotini Naturally Gluten Free & Non-GMO Pasta
Barilla Chickpea Pasta is made with one simple ingredient: chickpea flour. The only surprise is how much you can make with it! Our Chickpea Rotini Pasta contains 21 grams of protein and 15 grams of fiber into each 3.5-ounce serving, is certified gluten free and non-GMO, and contains no xanthan gum.
- One simple ingredient: rotini made from chickpeas and chickpeas only–no gums or other additives
- Delicious taste: savor the deliciously distinctive chickpea flavor
- Protein and fiber: 21g of plant-based protein and 15g of fiber per 3.5oz serving
- Vegan and gluten-free pasta: Barilla chickpea pasta is a vegan pasta that is Kosher certified and naturally gluten free, with no gums or additives of any kind, and is non-GMO project verified
- Easy to cook: boil four to six quarts of salted water, add chickpea rotini, boil for eight minutes (add one to two extra minutes for more tender pasta), drain with a fine mesh strainer and enjoy with your favorite hot or cold recipe!
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.23(1977)5(1017)4(583)3(250)2(76)1(51)