Barilla Ready Pasta Fully Cooked Non-GMO Certified Rotini Pouch
BARILLA Ready Pasta Rotini is a fully cooked pasta that's ready in the microwave in just 60 seconds. Made with three simple ingredients—a dash of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and authentic BARILLA pasta—Ready Pasta has no preservatives and is non-GMO certified. Simply heat the pouch in the microwave then add your favorite pasta sauce or toppings for a quick and delicious dish.
Rotini pasta is a corkscrew-shaped pasta that originated in Northern Italy. Its shape was inspired by watching children playing, always in motion, like the spirals of Rotini.
BARILLA Ready Pasta is sealed for freshness for a delicious taste and the perfectly "al dente" texture you can always expect from Italy’s no. one brand of pasta.
- BARILLA READY PASTA: Stock your pantry with delicious, fully cooked rotini pasta that's ready in just 60 seconds
- ROTINI PASTA: 8.5-ounce pouch of fully cooked rotini pasta made with three simple ingredients—a touch of extra virgin olive oil, a dash of sea salt, and BARILLA pasta
- DELICIOUS "AL DENTE" PASTA: Fully cooked pasta crafted in the BARILLA way to deliver the great taste and "al dente" pasta perfection in just 60 seconds—no boiling or straining required!
- WHOLESOME BARILLA PASTA: Pasta is a wholesome, complex carb that helps keep you full; Along with fruits and vegetables, pasta and other grains are at the foundation of the Mediterranean diet, a formula for healthy day-to-day eating
- NON-GMO PASTA: BARILLA Ready Pasta is crafted from simple, high-quality and Non-GMO ingredients
Water, Pasta [Semolina (Wheat), Duram Wheat Flour], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.