Ben & Jerry's Vegan Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Cherry Garcia
Cherry frozen dessert with cherries and fudge flakes. This flavor is our tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia fans everywhere, and it all started with a piece of fan mail. Cherry Garcia debuted in 1987 and quickly became one of our top three most popular flavors. But just as every good musician has to evolve, Ben & Jerry's does, too. So in answer to queries from all of those air-guitar heroes who wanted a dairy-less option, we decided it was time to create a dairy-free, 100% vegan take on Cherry Garcia. It's made with smooth and creamy almond milk, which is the perfect blank canvas for the cherries and fudge flakes we pack into this pint. Here's hoping it inspires at least a few soulful guitar riffs powered by non-dairy goodness.Vegans, rejoice! All that flavor is wrapped in responsibly sourced packaging, so you can feel good about what's in your freezer.
- Ben & Jerry's sources Fairtrade Certified bananas, coffee, cocoa, sugar, & vanilla
- Cherry Non-Dairy Certified Vegan Frozen Dessert with Cherries & Fudge Flakes
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream & frozen dessert flavors are made with non-GMO ingredients
- Ben & Jerry's non-dairy frozen dessert is Certified Kosher-DE
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging