Bertolli® d'Italia Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce
Experience the flavors of Tuscany with Bertolli d'Italia Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce. Made in Italy, our d'Italia sauces reflect over 150 years of authentic Italian culinary expertise and bring you the simplicity of Tuscan-style cooking with premium ingredients like finely aged Italian cheeses and fresh cream. This classic cream sauce features four flavorful cheeses, including Parmigiano Reggiano PDO, Pecorino Romano PDO, Fontal and Gorgonzola, lightly cooked and perfectly prepared for an authentic Italian sauce you can enjoy at home. It’s the Tuscan Way. For memorable, Italian meals, cook and bake with Bertolli sauce and explore recipes inspired by Italy such as Cheesy Pasta Primavera, Fettuccine Carbonara and the classic Fettuccine and Chicken Alfredo. This Bertolli pasta sauce is perfect for elevating an evening meal when used simply with cooked noodles as a tasty cheese sauce. Refrigerate the 16.9 oz. jar of Bertolli d'Italia Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce after opening to maintain freshness.
- Imported Italian sauce - Bertolli d'Italia four cheese is made in Italy with flavorful aged italian cheeses and fresh cream for authentic, Italian flavor
- The Tuscan way - Bertolli d'Italia Alfredo Sauce is an authentic white pasta sauce made in Italy in the Tuscan tradition of uncomplicated recipes and simple ingredients
- Authentic Italian taste - Explore the authentic flavors of Tuscany and create dishes inspired by Italy like Bruschetta Chicken, Cheese Manicotti, or use simply as a spaghetti sauce, perfect for dinner parties or home entertaining
- Carefully crafted white sauce - Made with fresh cream and flavorful cheeses, including Parmigiano Reggiano PDO, Pecorino Romano PDO, Fontal and Gorgonzola, perfectly prepared for an authentic Italian sauce
- High-quality ingredients - Bertolli d'Italia Alfredo pasta sauce is made with few, select ingredients for a balanced and sophisticated cheese sauce
Water, Cream, Butter, Sunflower Oil, Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Cheese (Milk, Sea Salt, Enzyme), Modified Corn Starch, Pecorino Romano PDO Cheese Made from Sheep's Milk (Sheep's Milk, Salt, Enzyme), Fontal Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzyme), Cheese Blend (Milk, Salt, Enzyme, Lysozyme from Egg [Preservative]), Egg Yolk Powder (Dried Egg Yolk, Salt, Corn Syrup), Salt, Gorgonzola PDO Cheese (Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Sea Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti), Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Sodium Phosphate.
Contains Eggs and their derivates,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.72(152)5(121)4(25)3(3)2(1)1(2)