Betty Crocker™ REESE'S Peanut Butter Coffee Cake Mix
Betty is using her baking expertise to bring one of the most iconic flavors to life in this new REESE’S Peanut Butter Coffee Cake Mix filled with mini REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips and topped with brown sugar streusel. Everyone loves coffee cake, but wait until they taste one with REESE’S Peanut Butter chips in the mix. Make your peanut butter dreams come true.
- BETTY AND REESE'S TOGETHER: Betty Crocker brings iconic REESE’S Peanut Butter chips to your kitchen
- QUICK AND EASY: Just mix and bake for a rich; delicious treat any time of the day or night
- BROWN SUGAR STREUSEL: Enjoy this delicious brown sugar streusel topping for your cake
- REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS: The only coffee cake with mini REESE’S Peanut Butter chips in the mix
- SPECIAL OCCASION TREATS: Serve REESE’S Peanut Butter coffee cake for sweet celebrations and everyday moments
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Betty Crocker; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips (Partially Defatted Peanuts, Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel, Soybean], Corn Syrup Solids, Dextrose, Reduced Protein Whey, Salt, Palm Kernel Oil, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Palm Oil. Reese’s Peanut Butter (Peanut, Sugar, Monoglycerides, Peanut Oil, Salt, Molasses, Corn Starch), Brown Sugar, Contains 2% Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Monoglycerides, Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.