Boca Spicy Non-GMO Soy Vegan Chik'n Veggie Patties
BOCA Spicy Chik'n Vegan Patties with Non-GMO Soy offer an easy-to-make meat substitute that's a perfect addition to sandwiches or salads. Our non-GMO plant-based patties have a savory, zesty kick with 12 grams of protein, 140 calories and contain 420g sodium per patty. Made from 100% vegan protein, our breaded veggie patties are ideal for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, or for anyone seeking a satisfying meat alternative. To prepare our plant-based patties, prepare them in an oven, microwave or skillet, or put some on the grill at your next backyard barbecue. Each box contains four frozen vegan patties. Store conveniently in the freezer and always have a tasty plant-based option on hand.
- One 4 ct box of BOCA Spicy Vegan Chik’n Veggie Patties with Non-GMO Soy
- BOCA Non-GMO Soy Spicy Chik’n Veggie Patties are a tasty alternative to traditional chicken patties
- Each veggie patty contains 140 calories and 12 grams of protein; See nutrition information for sodium content
- Satisfying meatless patty ideal for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Frozen vegan patties make delicious sandwiches and can be topped with veggies, spreads and much more
- Easy preparation on a grill, stovetop, oven or microwave
- Frozen patties are a quick and convenient meatless option
Water, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate*, Soy Protein Isolate*, Corn Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Yeast Extract, Wheat Gluten, Methylcellulose, Spices and Herbs, Sugar, Onion Powder, Yeast, Vinegar Powder, Paprika Extract (Color), Dried Garlic, Natural Flavor (Non-meat), Corn, Malted Barley, Rye, Succinic Acid.*Made With Soy Protein from Non-genetically Engineered Soybeans
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More