Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream
Breakstone's All Natural Sour Cream delivers the classic taste and creamy texture you know and love. Since it’s origin in 1882 in Walton New York, each tub of Breakstone’s Sour Cream is a celebration of craftsmanship and expertise evident in cultured pasteurized Grade A Cream. Each serving of Breakstone’s All Natural Sour Cream has only 60 calories, making it a better choice for your meals. Whether it is enjoyed as a base for other condiments, dips, or an ingredient in a variety of lunch or dinner recipes, Breakstone’s sour cream is extremely versatile. Explore a variety of cooking options using Breakstone’s sour cream as a base for sauces, salad dressing, or a French onion dip. Or, use it as a condiment for a loaded baked potato with bacon, or drizzle it on top of tacos. Available in a 16oz container, Breakstone’s All Natural Sour Cream can be stored in the fridge once opened, giving you the opportunity to enjoy it in different ways. With over 140 years of heritage, Breakstone’s pays tribute to cultured dairy by bringing delicious high-quality dairy to your home.
- One 16oz tub of Breakstone’s All Natural Sour Cream
- Made with cultured pasteurized Grade A Cream, making a delicious dairy experience
- Each serving of Breakstone’s All Natural Sour Cream has 60 calories so you can feel good adding this to your meals
- Enjoy it in tomato soup, in a sauce or chip dip, or use it for baking a cranberry marble cheesecake or strawberry swirl cake
- Breakstone’s is a heritage brand established in 1882 in Walton NY known for delicious dairy products
Cultured Pasteurized Cream, Enzymes.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(44)4(4)3(1)2(0)1(1)