Califia Farms® Better Half Dairy-Free Coconut Cream & Almondmilk
Original Better Half is so satisfyingly similar to dairy half-and-half, it makes going plant-based pain-free. This Califia fan favorite gives you all the creamy richness and versatility of half-and-half your coffee and recipes call for, no dairy needed. A gorgeous blend of smooth almond milk and luscious coconut cream, Original Better Half has a mild flavor that’s not too coconutty and not too almondy, and a smooth consistency that’s ideal for cooking, baking, and blending into hot or iced drinks.
- HALF ALMOND MILK + HALF COCONUT CREAM: This is our kind of half & half, made with almond milk and coconut cream
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms Original Almond Better Half Creamer are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan
- A 1-FOR-1 SWAP WITH DAIRY HALF & HALF: Use Califia Farms Better Half exactly how you use dairy half & half for the same results, just without the dairy
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy half & half blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time
- PERFECT FOR COOKING + BAKING: Califia Farms Original Better Half is perfect for all culinary applications from savory soups to dessert recipes
Almondmilk (Water, Almonds), Coconut Cream, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
Contains Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.14(58)5(40)4(4)3(3)2(4)1(7)