Campbell's® SpaghettiOs® Pasta with Meatballs
Dig into a dish the whole family will enjoy with SpaghettiOs Canned Pasta with Meatballs. Each bite features classic o-shaped pasta to add some fun to any snack. This canned food puts a yummy spin on original SpaghettiOs with the addition of savory meatballs. One cup of microwave pasta has 1/2 cup of vegetables and 11 grams of protein for a healthy snack or lunch.
- One (1) 15.6 oz can of SpaghettiOs Canned Pasta with Meatballs
- Neat o-shaped pasta that adds character to every bite
- Canned pasta features delicious tomato sauce and meatballs made with pork, chicken and beef for a snack the whole family will love
- Meatball pasta with tomato sauce features 1/2 cup of vegetables and 11 grams of protein per 1 cup serving
- Serve 1 cup of SpaghettiOs as a healthy snack for kids and adults, pack some as a kids lunch or enjoy as a nostalgic entree
- Microwave food that is easy to prepare in as little as 3 minutes
- Pasta can is recyclable
Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Meatballs Made With Chicken, Pork and Beef (Chicken, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Pork, Beef, Bread Crumbs [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextrose, Salt, Yeast, Soybean Oil], Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Dehydrated Garlic, Flavoring), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Less Than 2% of; Salt, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Vegetable Oil, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Butter, Reconstituted Skim Milk, Flavoring, Onion Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More