Canyon Bakehouse Deli White 100% Whole Grain Gluten Free Bagels Fresh
Bring classic, deli-style bagels to your pantry with Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Deli White Bagels. These 100% whole grain bagels are certified gluten free without compromising taste or texture. Plus, they're free from allergens like dairy, nuts and soy so your whole family can enjoy the taste of fresh bakery bagels without hesitation. Find Canyon Bakehouse Deli White Bagels in the fresh bread aisle and eat within five days of opening the inner bag. These deli bagels taste delicious toasted with cream cheese or stacked with eggs and bacon for a breakfast sandwich. Stock your pantry with all the Canyon Bakehouse gluten free products, including gluten free bread loafs, English muffins, hamburger buns and more.
For more than 10 years, Canyon Bakehouse has raised the bar on gluten free baking, making delicious offerings the whole family will enjoy -- so everyone can Love Bread Again.
- You'll get one 4-count package of Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Deli White Bagels
- Certified gluten free bread free from dairy, nuts and soy so the whole family can love bread again
- Classic, deli-style bagels made with 100% whole grains for delicious taste and texture
- Toast each bagel and top with classic cream cheese or turn into a gluten free breakfast sandwich with eggs and bacon
- Never compromise taste with Canyon Bakehouse gluten free breads, bagels, hamburger buns and more
Water, Brown Rice Flour, Tapioca Flour, Potato Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Cane Sugar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of Egg Whites, Cultured Brown Rice Flour, Xanthan Gum, Yeast, Sea Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Potato Flour, Mono Calcium Phosphate), Vinegar (Organic Cane Sugar Vinegar), Enzymes.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More