Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling Washington White Wine
Ready for a fresh, fruity, and floral experience? The Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling is a refreshing white wine with a crisp and fruity flavor, crafted to perfection for a well-balanced, medium-bodied dry Riesling from Washington State. With bright notes of white peach, green apple, mango, and lemon-lime, complemented by subtle mineral hints and lovely floral aromas, this Riesling is a complex blend made from grapes sourced from various vineyard lots in the renowned Columbia Valley. Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling is an ideal food-friendly wine that adds a touch of elegance to any weeknight dinner or a relaxing picnic. Enjoy it with grilled seafood, mussels, or even spicy Korean chicken wings.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Riesling White Wine
- Refreshing, bright peach, tart apple, mango and lemon lime flavors with subtle mineral notes
- Pair dry Riesling white wine with grilled seafood, mussels or spicy Korean chicken
- This bottle of Washington white wine elevates casual dinners and complements celebrations
- Medium-bodied, medium dry wine with lovely floral and crisp apple aromas
- The 2020 vintage was awarded 90 points from Wine Enthusiast in September 2021