Chateau Ste Michelle Columbia Valley Rosé Washington Wine
Looking for a wine that's as gorgeous as it is delicious? Look no further than Chateau Ste. Michelle Rosé Wine. Made from a unique blend of Syrah grapes and other select reds from Washington State's Columbia Valley, this dry and elegant-style Rosé wine boasts a beautiful pale pink color that adds a touch of sophistication to any table setting. This light-bodied Rosé wine offers bright watermelon, raspberry, and lemon aromas, with soft and flavorful hints of wild strawberry, citrus zest, and melon on the palate. Its long, crisp finish makes it a refreshing sipping wine or a perfect pairing with light pasta and rice dishes, grilled fish, or cheeses. So pour a glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Rosé to celebrate good times, toast to friends, or bask in the sun's warmth.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Rosé Wine, 13% ABV
- Light-bodied rosé that offers bright aromas of watermelon, raspberry, lemon followed with strawberry and citrus zest
- Perfect pairing with light pasta and rice dishes, grilled fish and a wide array of cheeses
- Fresh and lively dry Rosé made from a specific blend of Syrah grapes and other select reds from Columbia Valley in Washington State
- Raise a glass of this refreshing dry Rosé to embrace a good time, or simply toast sunshine and friends
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.5(22)5(15)4(4)3(2)2(1)1(0)