Children's Benadryl Allergy Grape Chewable Tablets
Great for on-the-go relief, Children's Benadryl Allergy Chewable Tablets provide temporary relief from allergy symptoms for your child, such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose and throat, and itchy, watery eyes. This kids' allergy medicine contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl antihistamine per chewable tablet to help alleviate symptoms and provides relief that lasts 4 to 6 hours. Available in a kid-friendly grape flavor, these chewable tablets provide convenient, fast and easy relief for upper respiratory allergy symptoms. Help alleviate your child's indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms at home or on-the-go with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.
- Pack of grape-flavored Children's Benadryl Allergy Chewables for allergy relief on-the-go
- Kids' allergy tablets temporarily relieve symptoms of upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl antihistamine per dose to relieve your kids' allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine for kids provides relief from runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes, nose and throat
- These children's chewable allergy tablets provide effective on-the-go relief that lasts 4-6 hours
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.