Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Spaghetti Pasta Sauce
Deliver authentic Italian flavor to your family’s favorite recipes with Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce. Our ready-to-use sauce is easy to prepare and offers a rich, flavorful taste. Our sauce combines fresh cream with ricotta, parmesan, romano and asiago cheese. Simply simmer and serve our creamy and cheesy sauce with your favorite pasta for a delicious meal. Use our gluten-free white sauce on your chicken alfredo, shrimp pasta or fettuccine alfredo. Be sure to refrigerate our 15-ounce jar of sauce after opening. Classico has a flavor for everyone in your family, from Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce to Spicy Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- One 15 oz jar of Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce delivers authentic Italian flavor to your family’s favorite recipes
- Made with fresh cream, ricotta, parmesan, romano and asiago cheese
- Just simmer and serve our ready-to-use sauce with your favorite pasta
- Our pasta sauce is gluten free
- A delicious white sauce for your chicken alfredo, shrimp with alfredo noodles or fettuccine alfredo
- Packaged in a resealable jar
Water, Heavy Cream (from Milk), Modified Cornstarch, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese Made from Cow's Milk (Cultured Part Skimmed Cow's Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Less Than 2% of Ricotta Cheese (Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Sugar, Asiago Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Flavored Butter (Butter [Cream, Salt], Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Concentrate, Pasteurized Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Granulated Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Natural Flavor, Enzymes, Cheese Culture, Butter (Cream), Gum Arabic.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More