H3 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Our H3 Cabernet Sauvignon from the Horse Heaven Hills opens with flavors of black cherries and blackberries with a touch of currants and vanilla, complemented by earth and mineral notes. Deep berry flavors lead to a soft tannin cocoa finish of our H3 Cabernet Sauvignon red wine. We strive for unapparelled quality, which is why our partnerships with growers and family farmers are so important. With 95% of our fruit sourced from these local farms, our winemakers work hand-in-hand with these families to produce the highest-quality fruit possible. It’s our recipe for success.
- H3 Cabernet Sauvignon red wine is 100% Family Farm and Estate sourced fruit
- Tasting notes of black cherries, blackberries with a touch of currants and vanilla, complemented by earth and mineral notes
- Pair H3 Cabernet Sauvignon red wine with beef pot roast or strongly flavored cheeses
- Cabernet Sauvignon red wine with a soft tannin cocoa finish
- One bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, 750 milliliters in volume