Cook's California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine
Crafted at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California, Cook's California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine features ripe aromas and flavors of apple and pear. A prosecco-style sparkling wine, this 1.5 liter bottle of wine is fruity and fresh. This medium-dry wine's aromas and flavors are balanced with toasty yeast notes and floral nuances. To fully appreciate this fine wine's complexity, chill the bottle for three to three and a half hours before serving this sparkling white wine at approximately 40 degrees. Since 1859, when Isaac Cook created the first American champagne, Cook's wines have been continuing the tradition of crafting quality champagnes that are perfect for every celebration, from brunch cocktails to champagne toasts at dinner. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Cook’s Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA
- One 1.5 L bottle of Cook's California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine, equal to two standard 750 mL bottles
- California wine with aromas and flavors of apple and pear balanced by toasty yeast notes and floral nuances
- Sparkling white wine that's a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
- Fruity and fresh, medium-dry Prosecco-style sparkling wine
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.