Country Crock Original Spread
Bring authentic, country-fresh flavor to the table with Country Crock Original Buttery Spread Tub - 15 oz. This buttery spread is rich, creamy, and delicious. Slow-churned in Kansas and carefully crafted with farm-grown ingredients free of any artificial flavors and preservatives.
Ready to use right out of the fridge, Country Crock Original can be spread on top of your favorite breads and pastries for a deliciously decadent buttery treat or add depth of flavor and richness to your cooking and baking favorites. Country Crock Original is free of gluten, hydrogenated oils, dairy, and lactose, has 0g cholesterol and trans fat per 1 tbsp serving, and has 75% less saturated fat than a 1 tbps serving of traditional dairy butter.
Brought to you by Country Crock, a brand committed to welcoming everyone to the table. Our products are sustainably farmed and responsibly sourced. When you can spread, top, cook and bake just about anything with this buttery spread, the options are endless with Country Crock!
- SLOW-CHURNED: Country Crock is slow-churned in Kansas for a country-fresh, delicious, rich, creamy, and buttery taste
- PRESERVATIVE FREE: Crafted with farm-grown ingredients and free of any artificial flavors and preservatives
- MULTIPLE USES: Ready to use right out of the fridge to add depth of flavor and richness to any dish
- NO UNNECESSARY INGREDIENTS: Country Crock Original Buttery Spread is free of gluten, hydrogenated oils, dairy, and lactose, and has 0g cholesterol and trans fat per 1 tbsp serving
- LESS FAT THAN DAIRY BUTTER: Each 1 tbsp serving contains 45% less fat and 75% less saturated fat than a 1 tbsp serving of dairy butter
- FAMILY FAVORITE: Country Crock has been a trusted family favorite for generations, and continues to be the secret ingredient of home cooks everywhere
Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Salt, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.33(29572)5(20067)4(5313)3(1002)2(312)1(2878)