D'usse VSOP Cognac
D'Ussé VSOP Cognac is naturally aged at least four and a half years in the cellars of France’s Château de Cognac, where some of the world’s finest cognacs have been made for over 200 years. It emerges as a bold, full-bodied blend that is uniquely powerful and has a pleasantly smooth and balanced finish. Cognac is a wine-based spirit solely produced in the Cognac area of France. To be considered Cognac, it must be made from white grapes from one or more of 6 approved growing regions. Cognac must go through a double distillation process and the liquid that results from the distillation is called eau-de-vie (translates to “water of life”). Cognac must be aged at least 2 years in French Oak Casks and can be a minimum of 80 proof by volume. Rich in woody notes with touches of cinnamon and floral notes. Bold, full-bodied blend with a pleasantly smooth and balanced finished with subtle accents of honey and dried fruits.
- Cognac that is rich in woody notes with touches of cinnamon and floral notes
- Bold, full-bodied blend and has a pleasantly smooth and balanced finish with subtle accents of honey and dried fruits
- Troncais and Limousin oak are used to age the eau de vie for a minimum of 4.5 years
- Enjoy neat, on the rocks and in exquisite cocktail offerings
- Distilled in Cognac, France