Dave's Killer Bread Oat-Rageous Honey Almond Organic Snack Bars
Baked with organic oats, almonds, and honey, Dave's Killer Bread® Oat-Rageous Honey Almond™ Organic Snack Bars pack the delicious taste and whole grain nutrition you expect from Dave's Killer Bread. Individually wrapped for an on-the-go snack or breakfast, Oat-Rageous Honey Almond bars are USDA organic and baked with a killer mix of almonds honey and oats. 5g fiber and 4g protein per bar. Plus, each Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA organic snack bar includes 22g of whole grains and is sure to take your breakfast to the next level. Dave's Killer Bread Bars have no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial preservatives and no artificial ingredients. You can trust Dave's Killer Bread to deliver killer taste, texture and whole grain nutrition. Oat-Rageous Honey Almond Organic Snack bars are the perfect mix of honey and almonds with a hearty serving of whole grains.
- You'll get one 4 count box of individually wrapped Dave's Killer Bread Oat-Rageous Honey Almond™ Organic Snack Bars
- 22g of whole grains, 5g of fiber and 4g of protein per bar
- Organic rolled oats, almonds and honey provide killer taste and texture
- Dave's Killer Bread Bars are Non-GMO Project Verified and USDA organic, plus has no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives or artificial ingredients
- "America’s #1 Organic Bread* *IRI Latest 52wks ending 5/1/22
Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Honey, Organic Dry Roasted Almonds, Water, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainably Sourced), Organic Agave Fiber (Inulin), Contains Less than 2% of Each of the Following: Organic Malt Extract, Organic Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Soda, Natural Flavors.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More