De Wafelbakkers® Buttermilk Pancakes
When your family wants a delicious meal at breakfast time, reach for De Wafelbakkers® Buttermilk Pancakes. Premade, frozen pancakes are ready to warm so you can enjoy the delicious taste and fluffy texture of buttermilk pancakes without the mess. Top the warm pancakes with pancake syrup, or add whipped cream and your favorite fruit for an extra special frozen breakfast food.
- One 18 count pack of De Wafelbakkers® Buttermilk Pancakes
- Premade, frozen pancakes with a hearty texture and classic buttermilk flavor for delicious frozen family dinner or breakfast meals
- De Wafelbakkers® Pancakes are made with quality ingredients to help you power through the day
- Simply microwave for warm and fluffy pancakes that are ready to eat in seconds
- This pack of pancakes is great for easy breakfasts, snacks and family dinners
- Perfect for frozen meals for a quick breakfast or snack, or to use to create pancake creations like breakfast sandwiches
- De Wafelbakkers® Frozen Pancakes has been providing families with great mornings for over 30 years
Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Buttermilk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Soy and/or Canola Oil, Eggs, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Mono-and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin.Vitamins and Minerals: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More