Deli Style Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lunch Meat
Often people think of turkey sandwiches as a solution for leftover Thanksgiving meals. But we beg to differ! Turkey’s mild, succulent flavor makes it irresistible and perfect for lunch or a snack any day. Not to mention that it’s a leaner choice than other lunch meats on the menu, so it’s an excellent choice for those opting for less fat in their diets. The mild, succulent flavor makes it a great choice for turkey lovers, especially those who favor quality lunch meat in their sandwiches and snacks. At Bar-S, our sliced oven roasted turkey lunch meat is crafted with top-quality turkey. You can be assured that, no matter how you top a Bar-S sandwich, you’re only making it more delicious. Lunchtime food fads come and go, but Bar-S lunch meat will always be in style.
- Our Deli Style Oven Roasted Turkey lunch meat is 95% fat free, a smart choice for those seeking a leaner meat in their diet; This pack contains about 25 slices, an ideal amount to for families and serious turkey lovers
- Our sliced turkey breast lunch meat is made from quality turkey; It contains no MSG, no artificial flavors or colors, and is a gluten-free* food
- With 5g of protein per serving, you can have a filling meal or snack that satisfies mid-day hunger; For a keto-inspired snack, roll up cheese and a favorite veggie inside a slice of our protein-filled lunch meat
- Make a turkey sandwich really fly when you add in chipotle-inspired flavor; For a club sandwich with some kick, mix chili powder with mayo and spread on bread; Then then add lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, and bacon strips
- Along with an easy-open, resealable pouch, each package is vacuum sealed to ensure freshness and to lock in that full-flavored taste
Turkey Breast, Water, White Turkey, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, 2% or Less of the Following: Salt, Potassium Lactate, Potassium Acetate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Flavoring, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...