Earth's Best Organic Multi-Grain Baby Cereal
From the first spoonful on you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never any Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic® brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic® is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
They fortify their cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to helpmaintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
- Oats, Spelt, and Barley Blend
Organic Whole Grain Barley Flour, Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Organic Whole Grain Spelt (Wheat) Flour, Alpha Amylase (Enzyme), Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Electrolytic Iron.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More