Eclectic Institute Nutrigenomic Berry Powder
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Nutrigenomics is the science that studies how nutrition can affect your gene, protein and metabolite expression.
- Nutrigenomic Berry powder is a great tasting easy to prepare drink mix designed with healthy gene expression in mind.
- 100% whole berries.
- Freeze-dried Black raspberry has been extensively studied for its ability to restore normal cellular gene expression.*
- Grapes with their seeds & skins contain the promising compound resveratrol and many other potent polyphenols including OPCs, catechins and anthocyanins.
- Strawberries & blackberries with their seeds contain the powerful antioxidant ellagic acid and high levels of anthocyanin pigments.
- The native American Aronia berry is one of the most powerful purple antioxidant fruits.
- Cranberry contains unique procyanidins along with anthocyanins, catechins, flavonols and phenolic acids.
- Acai is a rich source of anthocyanins and healthy omega-fats.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in its Fresh form.
- No heat solvents or other harsh processing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Freeze-Dried : Organic Acai Fruit ( Euterpe Oleracea ) , Organic Aronia Fruit ( Aronia Melanocarpa ) , Black Raspberry Fruit ( Rubus Occidentalis ) , Blackberry Fruit ( Rubus Fruticosus ) , Organic Cranberry Fruit ( Vaccinium macrocarpon ) , Organic Whole Grape ( Vitis vinifera , Pinot Gris ) , Organic Strawberry ( Fragaria Spp . ) . Other Ingredients : Citric Acid .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More