Energizer TAC-R 800 Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight 800 Lumens
The Energizer TAC R 800 Rechargeable Flashlight delivers high-performance in a durable, compact body for powerful light that's up to 15x brighter than standard LED technology. Tough enough to take on the job, this tactical flashlight features an aircraft-grade aluminum body that's impact-resistant and IPX4 water-resistant for all-weather use. A strike bezel head keeps you prepared in an emergency. MAXVIZ technology emits a wide, powerful beam and high-definition vision, producing exceptionally bright light for work on DIY projects or camping outdoors. A rear push button lets you switch between High, Medium, Low and Strobe light modes. High mode shines a beam reaching 125 meters for intense illumination. Low mode conserves energy with a runtime of 35 hours to help you stay prepared during an electricity outage. A micro-USB charging cable comes included to charge and recharge the battery. Use the removable flashlight clip to attach this LED light to your pocket or tool bag, or store it in the included holster.
- One (1) Energizer TAC R 800 Rechargeable Flashlight that delivers high performance in a rugged, compact body that stands up to outdoor use; a micro-USB charging cable comes included to recharge this tactical flashlight again and again
- An aircraft-grade aluminum body, strike bezel head and compact design make this rechargeable light tough enough for reliable use and small enough to travel
- High-performance, rugged construction and exceptionally bright light serve this design well as an outdoor light for general use, a work light for indoors and an emergency light for your home or vehicle
- This LED flashlight has a wide, powerful beam and high-definition vision, casting 800 lumens on High mode for exceptionally bright light
- This design is IPX4 water-resistant and impact-resistant up to 1 meter for rugged performance
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.