Enfagrow NeuroPro with Prebiotics & Non-GMO Toddler Nutritional Drink
Enfagrow NeuroPro Toddler Nutritional Drink is a milk-based nutritional drink for growing toddlers ages one year & up. The transition from formula or breast milk to cow's milk can lead to an 80% drop in brain-nourishing DHA consumption. Studies show that 85% of brain growth happens in your baby's first three years. That's why it's important to promote your little one's brain development with Enfagrow PREMIUM Toddler Next Step Natural Milk. It contains 26mg of DHA per serving.
†Enfagrow has not been shown superior to Similac Go & Grow in supporting brain development. Enfagrow Natural Milk Powder (26 mg DHA & 11 g sugar per serving) vs Similac Go & Grow (12.7 mg DHA & 15 g sugar per serving).
*Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from first October, 2016, to September 30, 2017.
**Not made with genetically modified ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered materials may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources
- ON THE GO: Convenient and ready to use bottles, perfect for late night feedings or on-the-go moms
- FOR CHILDREN AGES ONE +: Contains 26 milligrams of brain nourishing omega-3 DHA to assure brain support and rapid development
- PROPRIETARY TRIPLE HEALTH GUARD BLEND: Contains omega-3 DHA to provide brain support, baby probiotics and vitamins for immune support, and 22 total nutrients for growth
- RECIPES: Mix the Enfagrow powder or liquid into foods and snacks your toddler already loves - a very easy way to help get nutrients into their diet
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfagrow Premium has expert recommended omega-3 DHA which supports brain development
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Water, Buttermilk (Source of MFGM (Milk Fat Globule Membrane)), Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), and Less than 2%: Galactooligosaccharides (a Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (a Type of Prebiotic), Schizochytrium Sp Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Mono- and Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Vitamin D3.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.17(1593)5(872)4(366)3(186)2(84)1(85)