Enfagrow NeuroPro™ Toddler Nutritional Milk Drink
Enfagrow NeuroPro Toddler Nutritional Milk Drink is a nutritional toddler milk drink for growing children ages 1 year & up. The transition from baby formula or breast milk to cow's milk can lead to an 80% drop in brain nourishing omega 3 DHA consumption. And 85% of brain growth happens in your baby's first three years. That's why it's important to provide brain support with Enfagrow NeuroPro Toddler Nutritional Milk Drink. It contains 26mg of omega DHA per serving and with 30% less sugar.
- FOR CHILDREN AGES 1+ Contains 26 milligrams of brain nourishing omega 3 DHA to assure brain support and rapid development
- READY TO USE: Convenient and ready to use bottle, perfect for on-the-go moms; Made with non-GMO ingredients
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- DUAL PREBIOTICS BLEND: Designed to help support digest health
- GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: Contains Calcium, Vitamin D, Zinc and 19 other nutrients—to help support growth and development and complement a toddler's diet
- RECIPES: Mix the Enfagrow powder or liquid into foods and snacks your toddler already loves – a very easy way to help get nutrients into their diet; Formerly Toddler Next Step
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Enfagrow Premium has dual prebiotics and is fortified with vitamins and minerals to help support immune health
Age Range: 1+
Water, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil | (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), !"And Less Than 2%:" Galactooligosaccharides!"*", Polydextrose!"*", Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil!"**", Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Niacinamide, Vitamin E Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Mono- and Diglycerides, Vitamin D3.
Contains Milk and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.17(1593)5(872)4(366)3(186)2(84)1(85)