Enfamil™ A.R. Instant Formula
It's not uncommon for babies to spit up frequently as their digestive systems develop. Sometimes a change In formula can make all the difference. Enfamil A.R. Is clinically proven to reduce frequent spit-up. Enfamil A.R. Is designed to help reduce spit-up due to its thicker consistency, yet easily flow through the nipple. That way, babies can get— and keep— the complete nutrition they need to grow and develop, helping them reach key milestones. Recommended age: Newborn to 12 months.
- REDUCES SPIT UP: Enfamil A.R. spit up baby formula with Iron is a gentle milk powder formula made with rice starch. Clinically proven to reduce frequent spit up by over 50% in 1 week
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- COMPLETE BABY NUTRITION: Easy to digest proteins with benefits of rice cereal without the hassle or nutritional imbalance
- DUAL PREBIOTIC FORMULA: Gentle milk formula with probiotics & vitamins for immune health and complete nutrition tailored for your baby's growth through their first 12 months
- BRAIN NOURISHING DHA: Has DHA to help support brain and eye development. Fat is 5.1 gram per 100 Calories
Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Rice Starch, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Galactooligosaccharides (a Type of Prebiotic), Polydextrose (a Type of Prebiotic), and Less than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6, Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.