Enfamil Nutramigen Hypoallergenic and Lactose Free Baby Formula
Nutramigen with Enflora LGG is a 20 Cal/fl oz, iron-fortified, lactose-free, hypoallergenic infant formula designed for infants who have food allergies including cow’s milk allergy. Nutramigen with Enflora LGG has extensively hydrolyzed casein protein to help avoid an immune system response by reducing the allergen exposure, and the probiotic branded LGG to help support the strength of the intestinal barrier and support digestive health.
- HELPS TO EASE COLIC: Delivers clinically proven relief when managing colic due to cow’s milk allergy for a happier, better-rested baby & mom
- FAST RELIEF TODAY: Nutramigen starts to reduce excessive crying in less than 24 hours
- INCLUDES LGG: The most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management and supporting the digestive health of your baby
- BRAIN SUPPORT: Nutramigen is a gentle, lactose free baby formula that has important nutrients found in breast milk such as omega-3 DHA, ARA, and choline that provide brain support
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Helps support baby's immune system to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Corn Syrup Solids (47%), Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Palm Olein Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil) (26%), Casein Hydrolysate (Milk) (17%) (Modified to Be Better Tolerated in Milk-Allergic Babies), Modified Corn Starch (4%), and Less than 2%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (a Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Schizochytrium Sp, Oil (a Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (Branded as Lgg, a Registered Trademark of Chr, Hansen a/S), Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, L-Cystine, L- Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, L-Carnitine.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Lactose.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.68(3711)5(2957)4(546)3(89)2(26)1(93)