Enjoy Life - Cookie - Soft Baked - Snickerdoodle - Gluten Free - 6 oz - case of 6
Enjoy Life Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies are soft cookies that let you eat freely. Baked with organic cane sugar and cinnamon, these vegan cookies are made with nutrient-dense ancient grains that are finely milled for a soft, chewy texture. Made without the 14 most common allergens, Enjoy Life all-natural cookies are free from nuts, dairy and soy, making a snack that lets you eat freely.
- One 6 oz box of Enjoy Life Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies
- Nut-free cookies made with nutrient dense ancient grains finely milled into a well-balanced flour blend for a deliciously soft texture in every bite
- Snickerdoodle cookies with delicious flavors of high-quality cinnamon and vanilla extract for handcrafted flavor
- Gluten-free cookies that are free from 14 of the most common food allergens, including dairy, egg, nuts and soy
- Non-GMO Project Verified cookies are certified gluten free, vegan, kosher and halal for a worry-free snack
- Made with premium, free-from ingredients, Enjoy Life soft cookies give you permission to eat freely
- All Enjoy Life products are gluten free, wheat free, peanut free, dairy free, tree nut free, soy free, casein free, sulfite free, egg free, lupin free, sesame free, fish free, mustard free, crustacean free, and shellfish free
Shipping & Return Information
Flour Blend (Brown Rice, Sorghum and Buckwheat), Brown Sugar, Concentrated Fruit Juices (Pear, Grape), Date Paste, Safflower Oil, Water, Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Baking Soda), Cinnamon, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Konjac Gum, Rosemary Extract.
Free from Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More