Filtrete Healthy Living 1500 Ultra Allergen Filter
Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Filtrete™ Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality.
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses--and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen
- 1500 MPR has a rating of MERV 12
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it
- 54% SMALL PARTICLE CAPTURE, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses* (* % captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC industry standard efficiency test
- FIND YOUR SIZE: 1500 MPR available in 4 in. , 4 in. slim fit and 5 in. thick air filters
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1in. filters, and at least every 12 months for 4 in. and 5 in. filters
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you!