Gerard Bertrand Orange French White Wine
Deeply attached and committed to the Languedoc and the Roussillon terroirs, Gerard Bertrand owns 16 Chateaux and wine-growing estates. Convinced that a viticulture in harmony with nature is the best way to make great wines that reflect all the nuances of their terroir, Gerard Bertrand made the choice to adopt biodynamic practices in the vineyard early-on and is today a worldwide reference in biodynamics. Known for his great talent for blending as well as for his audacity and creativity, he and his teams strive for promoting the South of France wines throughout the world.
This orange wine has a complex nose, and smooth and remarkable texture A fine bouquet of white flowers, candied fruits, and white pepper envelop the palate It is well balanced and complex thanks to the tannins that structure the body and the spirit With its lovely freshness, light tannins and subtle acidity, Orange Gold goes well with many dishes It is a wine of character, the perfect companion for aperitifs with friends and cheese platters to share This remarkable and luminous wine also goes well with spicy food, especially Indian dishes or Asian recipes Enjoy at 50F to appreciate all its freshness and minerality
- Result of an ancestral winemaking technique and pays tribute to the first orange wines of Georgia 4500 years ago
- Made with Organic grapes and reflects the vibrancy and freshness of the South of France
- Complex nose, smooth and remarkable texture
- Notes of white flowers, candied fruits, and white pepper on the palate
- A wine of character that pairs with spicy food, especially Indian dishes or Asian recipes