Gerber® Organic 2nd Foods Carrot Apple & Mango Stage 2 Baby Food Pouch
Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Carrot Apple Mango Baby Food is a delicious veggie and fruit puree that makes feeding time a treat. Organic fruits and vegetables in these Gerber pouches are grown using Clean Field Farming practices to ensure it's nutritious, wholesome and safe for every tiny tummy. This USDA Certified Organic and non-GMO baby food stage 2 recipe include 2/3 carrot, 1/5 apple and 2 tablespoons mango for a tantalizing combination. Unsweetened, unsalted Gerber organic baby food has no artificial colors, flavors or added starch. Gerber 2nd Foods help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredient combinations, which is essential to help them accept new flavors. Formulated for sitters, this puree comes in a baby food pouch with a Smart Flow spout for flow control. Tuck the convenient pouches in a diaper bag to feed your sitter on the go. Feed your little one straight from the transparent BPA-free pouch, or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the leftovers for up to 24 hours.
- 3.5 oz pouch of Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Carrot Apple Mango Baby Food
- Gerber apple baby food is made with organic fruits and vegetables for a safe, wholesome option
- This baby puree contains 2/3 carrot, 1/5 apple and 2 tbsp mango
- Unsweetened, unsalted Gerber baby food contains no artificial flavors or colors and no added starch
- Gerber stage 2 baby food recipes help expose babies to a variety of tastes and ingredients to help them accept new flavors
- Feed your baby this Gerber puree straight from the pouch or add some to a bowl and refrigerate the rest for up to 24 hours
- BPA-free pouches with Smart Flow spouts provide easy transport for feeding on the go
Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Organic Mangoes, Water, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and their derivates,Eggs and their derivates,Fish and their derivates,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and their derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.83(35)5(30)4(4)3(1)2(0)1(0)