Gevalia Frothy Cappuccino 2-Step K-Cup Espresso Pods with Cappuccino Froth Packets
Make your mornings extra delicious with Gevalia Frothy Cappuccino 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Pods. Our single-serve cappuccino coffee pods work with Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems and use slow roasted, snapped cooled coffee beans. We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can savor the combination of rich espresso coffee and creamy froth. Gevalia Coffee K Cups come from Arabica beans sourced from around the world. Each froth packet boasts real milk for rich, creamy goodness with every cup. Our box of 6 single-serve espresso K Cups and 6 cappuccino froth packets have 100 calories per serving. To enjoy delicious cappuccino coffee, first, add the froth packet to your mug, place it on your brewer's cup stand, and then select the 8 oz. brew size. Pop an espresso K Cup from this box of coffee pods into your brewer, hit the brew button and stir the contents of your mug once it stops brewing. Drink the smooth, satisfying cappuccino coffee as is, or add sweetener for a personalized blend. Try Gevalia Coffee K Cups and experience 150 years of Swedish tradition.
- 6 ct box of Gevalia Cappuccino K Cup Espresso Style Pods with Cappuccino Froth Packets
- Gevalia Cappuccino K Cup Espresso Style Pods with Froth Packets add cafe style foam to your cup and use slow roasted, snap cooled coffee beans
- Latte froth made from real milk for a smooth and creamy taste
- We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can enjoy a rich espresso coffee with delicious cappuccino flavor and creamy foam
- Our Gevalia K Cup coffees use a two-step brewing process that is quick and easy
- Gevalia Cappuccino K Cups are compatible with all Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems
- Single-serve pods lock in flavor until you are ready to enjoy
Cappuccino Froth (Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavor), Coffee (100% Arabica Coffee).
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its derivates,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Baker’s is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(57)4(16)3(2)2(2)1(0)