Go GURT Gluten Free Strawberry Kids Fat Free Yogurt Tubes
Enjoy fun and healthy kids yogurt with Go-GURT Gluten Free Strawberry Kids Fat Free Yogurt Tubes. The easy to open yogurt tubes are a convenient on the go snack or an easy gluten free breakfast. Pack frozen for school lunch box snacks that thaw by lunchtime. Portioned in two ounce yogurt tubes, this yogurt pack contains eight Strawberry yogurt individual snacks with playful designs kids will love.
- FREEZABLE: Pack frozen in place of a freezer pack; frozen Go GURT will thaw by lunchtime; making these a convenient; tasty choice for a lunchbox snack at school; on a field trip; or at playdate; children should be seated and supervised while eating
- HEALTHY KIDS YOGURT: Go GURT contains no high fructose corn syrup and no colors from artificial sources; plus; offers vitamin A and is a good source of calcium
- EASY TO OPEN ON THE GO SNACKING: No spoon needed with these easy to open; squeezable yogurt tubes filled with delicious yogurt kids will love; packaged as individual snacks in portable yogurt pouches with fun designs on every yogurt tube
- ENJOY THREE WAYS: Right from the fridge as gluten free breakfast or healthy kids snack; Freeze n thaw by lunchtime or enjoy it frozen; remove from freezer two to three minutes before consuming; kids under five may have difficulty swallowing frozen
- CONTAINS: One box of Yoplait Go GURT Strawberry Fat Free Yogurt; Gluten Free Kids Yogurt Snacks; two ounce Yogurt Tubes; eight Count
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Cultured Grade A Nonfat Milk, Sugar, Modified Food Starch, Contains 1% or Less of: Kosher Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Juice (for Color), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More