Halo Top® Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Pops
Looking to limit carbs, not happiness? The Halo Top Keto Series now comes in Pop form! Take your Keto lifestyle on the go with this indulgent peanut buttery and chocolatey treat, and feel good about the fact it only has 2 net carbs. Stick it to the haters who say you can't have dessert on keto! Lower in net carbs and sugar than regular ice cream, our delicious Keto Pops fit right into your lifestyle. These chocolate flavor coated peanut butter frozen dessert pops are full of fudge swirls and enough peanut butter chips to make you swoon. At just 3g net carbs per pop, keto has never tasted so good. At Halo Top we like ice cream and frozen treats so much, we want to eat them more. So, we created delicious, creamy light ice cream and keto pops so we, and you, can do just that.
- A 4-Pack of Chocolatey-coated peanut butter frozen dessert pops with fudge swirls and peanut butter chips means your hardest decision is having one or two
- Guess what, ice cream lovers! Keto Bars are lower in calories and lower in sugar than regular ice cream
- Lower in net carbs than regular ice cream without sacrificing the ice cream experience
- No guilt, no cheating. Only 3 net carbs per pop
- By prominently displaying the net carbs per pint on our packaging, you can make the right choice for your Keto lifestyle
- 2.65 fl oz. each.
Ultrafiltered Skim Milk , Cream , Maltitol , Coconut Oil , Peanut Oil , Erythritol , Peanuts , Eggs , Cocoa Powder , Unsweetened Chocolate , Vegetable Glycerine , Sugar , Soluble Corn Fiber , Skim Milk , Contains 1% Or Less Of : Inulin , Natural Flavors , Soy Lecithin , Cocoa Processed with Alkali , Salt , Stevia Leaf Extract ( Reb M ) , Sunflower Lecithin , Soybean Oil , Cellulose Gel , Cellulose Gum .
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More